Breguet is showing off and taking bare it all literally with its Tradition 7047BR Tourbillon Fusee Timepiece.
Tradition 7047BR Tourbillon Fusee is from Breguet trademark “Tradition” collection and is inspired by its founder Abraham-Louis Breguet 1796 invention of its Souscription watch design. Breguet Tradition 7047BR Tourbillon Fusee is a traditionally inspired timepiece that exhibits classically refined elegance and artistic design.
This timepiece is a technical concerto orchestrating its beautiful handcrafted composition with three visible distinctive movements for which Breguet obtained four patents for its rivaled operating system. It is as the French so often say, “C’est tres magnifique,” translated “It’s very magnificent!”
Breguet Tradition 7047BR Tourbillon Fusee joins its existing collection members in yellow gold and platinum. It features a visible tourbillon and showcases its fusee and chain transmission, along with Breguets’ signature silicon balance spring which was first introduced in its watches in 2006.
Technical Attributes include:
- 41 mm diameter case in 18k rose gold with a fine ridged caseband
- Beautiful sapphire crystal case-back with rounded lugs welded to the case and screw-secured spring bars
- Water resistant to a depth of 30 meter
- Dials are available in black-coated or platinum-coated engine-turned in 18k gold or platinum with noble Roman numerals and Breguets’ signature polished steel moon-tip hands
- The 60-second tourbillon is displayed at 1 o’clock
- Available in brown or black alligator wrist straps
- The movement is exclusively numbered and signed Breguet Calibre 569 with 16 lignes, 43 jewels and anthracite coated hand-wound tourbillon
- It has an impressive 50-hour power reserve with indicator on the barrel drum
- The fusee-and-chain transmission ensures constant torque throughout the operation of the watch
- Titanium upper bridge of the tourbillon carriage
- Straight-line Swiss lever escapement
- Breguet titanium balance with four gold adjustment screws
These are just a few of the very impressive features and design attributes of this luxurious timepiece composition that Breguet has meticulously orchestrated in its Tradition 7047BR Tourbillon Fusee watch.
Breguet unveiled the Tradition 7047BR Tourbillon Fusee 18k rose gold watch at BaselWorld 2012. Breguet has also re-editioned the rose gold version of its Tradition 7047PT which also features a Breguet balance spring, along with a new black galvanic-coated and engine-turned 18-carat gold dial.
Breguet Tradition 7047BR Tourbillon Fusee bares itself to the haute horlogerie industry exposing its heart and soul playing out not only the notes of time but its divinely composed concerto of visual technical brilliance and Breguets’ ability to transcend artistic timepiece development and design – Brava Breguet, Brava!