by Jerrica Tisdale
If you’re in need of a great new watch, then consider one of the Bvlgari watches. These sleek timepieces are expensive looking, but affordable. They also have a unique style that many luxury watches don’t possess. If you buy a Bvlgari watch you can expect a lifetime of quality.
If you like simple bracelet like watches then you might want the Bvlgari B.Zero1 Women’s BZ22BSS/12.M watch. The stainless steel piece captures the eyes of many admirers. It’s simple, yet unique. The stainless steel clasp wristband makes it classic and the mother of pearl clock window give it a modern edge. Here are some other features:
- Diamond like circle notches in the clock window instead of numbers
- Quartz movement
- Scratch resistant crystal
- 22 mm diameter
- 30 meter (99 feet) water resistant
If you don’t like the colors, but like the overall design then there are many choices. But one really similar one but different colors is the Bvlgari B.Zero1 Women’s BZ22BSS.S watch. They have all the same features. Their only differences are that the Bvlgari B.Zero1 BZ22BSS.S has a black dial window and the Bvlgari B. Zero1.BZ22BSS/12.M has a blue mother of pearl one. They are also priced differently. The Bvlgari B.Zero1 BZ22BSS.S originally retails for $ 2,600 and the BZ22BSS/12.S watch costs $3,300 . So there aren’t many differences between the two watches so picking between them may depend on very small factors of colors and price.
The watch has many great features, but there are some flaws that can’t be overlooked. Here are a few:
- It’s small enough to fit on almost any female wrist and not be too big
- It looks expensive, but it’s affordable
- The blue window and stainless steel blend together well
- It looks almost plastic and fake looking in the pictures, this might kill the appeal to some women
- The lack of numbers may make it hard to tell time
- It looks more like a bracelet then a watch and that might kill the appeal to many people
Bvlgari B.Zero1 Women’s BZ22BSS/12.M watch is beautiful, affordable, and great for bracelet lovers. This watch will look great on your wrist. It also won’t bankrupt you buying it. It’s a great watch that any woman or girl might love. The only glaring flaws are that you can’t really use it to tell time, and it almost looks too much like a bracelet to get labeled a watch. Great choice for an additional piece to add to your jewelry collection, but not a good choice for a watch to tell the time of day.